VISION AND MISSION
The LGVHAI vision focuses on establishing a cocoon of warmth, peace and security for residents amidst a green environment embraced by a caring expanse where basic services and utilities are adequate and reliable; where amenities result in physical and spiritual regeneration each time residents get together; a veritable oasis of a community second to none.
1. MEMBERSHIP – where residents are friendly, neighborly, fully supportive of association projects and actively involved in community affairs.
2. INFRASTRUCTURE – a LGV Community Center, sports facilities, basketball and badminton courts, well-maintained roads and tree-lined avenues, a functioning and flood-free drainage system, beautifully landscaped open spaces and parks and properly built perimeter walls, protective security walls and responsive security outposts.
3. SECURITY – a well disciplined security force, fit, neat, courteous, properly trained and equipped and ever-responsive to the growing security needs of the community.
4. ENVIRONMENT – clean and green with well-maintained plants and trees, properly disposed of garbage and debris, well-managed traffic, pollution-free and well-kept vacant lots.
5. ADMINISTRATION Office – manned by competent personnel who are courteous, service-oriented and highly motivated. An effective computerized system and good internal control system in place to continually protect all funds, properties, assets and interests of the Association.