LGV Celebrates Easter at The Gardens
By Kaye Robles
The Loyola Grand Villas community wrapped up Holy Week 2017 with an Easter Egg Hunt last April 16 at the LGV Soccer Field at The Gardens in Guatemala Street. It was attended by 54 kids, accompanied by 31 adults.
Aside from the hunt itself, kids were also able to enjoy the games, the magic show, puppet and balloon show.
It was definitely a fun-filled day for our kids and we couldn’t have done it with the generosity of our sponsors and donors:
- Mr. Edwin Totanes of Universal Robina Corporation
- Mrs. Rose Bulan of Pampanga’s Best
- Ms. Joy, Gina, and Mia Navarro of Estrel’s
- Mrs. Tata Lantin of Rosemarie’s Chocolates, Cakes, & Confections
- Mrs. Diane Ramos of Ala Diane
- Mrs. Anne Hilario of Cambelli
- Ms. Mara Agoncillo of Aurora’s Cakehouse
- Mrs. Pey Olives of The Olive Tree
- Ms. Monnette Salapantan of Sbarro
- Ms. Irish Tiu of Alveo Land
- Ms. Gina and Joy of Amaya Raya Highland Homes
- Mr. and Mrs. Alex and Vina Lau
- Mrs. Aisha de Jesus
To find out more about LGV’s planned activities for 2017, please refer to this entry or inquire at the LGV Office.